GUIDELINES FOR AN ENJOYABLE STAY
Our Sincere Thanks
It is a pleasure serving you. Our park is American owned and operated. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, be sure to let us know. Thank you for spending time with us. Enjoy your stay, and come back soon!
Safe Travels Spring Creek Management
- PARKING of 1 RV and 2 vehicles per site. No parking on the grass. Vehicles must not be leaking fluids. No washing of RV or vehicles is allowed. Vehicles must be insured. No 4-wheelers or ATV’s
- NO STORAGE of parts, materials, or clutter on sites. All sites must be kept clean and neat at all times.
- SEWER RING is required on all hookups. We are on Septic Tanks so please Do Not flush wet wipes or feminine hygiene items.
- TRASH goes in the trash cans provided. EVERYTHING MUST be in a tied trash bag. No loose trash includes, cigarette butts, drink cups, and doggie bags, Trash is picked up on Wednesdays.
- CIGARETTE BUTTS cannot be thrown on the ground.
- SPEED LIMIT 15. There are children at play in the park. Please slow down
- PROPANE tanks must be mounted on or chained to RV for safety. Larger tanks are allowed for winter use.
- COLD WEATHER camping means you must neatly wrap your hose and hydrant. Heat tape must cover all your water hose & no area exposed. Failure to insulate our hydrant will result in charges to you for damages. No leaking / dripping faucets.
- If you leave for more than a day please let us know and shut off your water.
- RENEWAL OF RENT and any additional charges must be paid in full on or before the due date. Rent is for the first two people, additional people means additional rent.
- CAMPFIRES are NOT permitted. You may use BBQ grills if there is not a burn ban in effect. Current burn ban notices will be posted in the office.
- RAILROAD TIES around your site can NOT be moved. Do not attach anything to them. This includes Satellite dishes, awnings or pets.
- PETS under 20 inches are welcome but MUST be kept on a leash no longer than 6 feet Pets cannot be tied up outside or left unattended. Please pick up after your pet.
- NO ILLEGAL DRUG activity or public intoxication will be tolerated. No harassment of other residents or disturbances of the peace.
- When you leave please notify the office. Leave your site clean. Leave nothing behind including your satellite dish or you will be charged for cleanup and/or damages
NO GENERATOR USE ALLOWED IN THE PARK
If you need assistance, please contact us at the office. Please read and follow the guidelines below. Breaking these rules will result in one warning then removal.
You are responsible for any of your own visitors in regard to these rules. Your stay with us will be on a day to day bases and is at our will. We would like your stay to be a pleasant one and if we share the same vision there will be no issues. Please be respectful, cause no harm to others or to park property and pay attention.